Frequently Asked Questions
1. What time do you close?
- Our hours are Tue-Fri 10am-5pm,and Sat 10am-3pm
- Memorial Day Weekend — Closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Labor Day Weekend — Closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Thanksgiving Thursday — Closed
- Christmas Day — Closed
- New Years — Closed half-day New Years Eve and New Years Day
- December Hours — We are open Monday - Friday: 9:30 - 6:00 and Saturday: 9:30 - 5:00
2. Do you replace watch batteries?
Absolutely! Most batteries are replaced while you wait. If you prefer, you may opt to pick your watch up later.
3. How long will it take to replace my battery?
Most batteries can be replaced in under 5 minutes.
4. How long will it take to repair my jewelry?
Jewelry repairs are finished as quickly as possible. Since quality jewelry repair takes time, please allow 3 to 4 days for most repairs. Some repairs are more intricate and can take up to 2 weeks. Repairs that require non-stock parts are completed as soon as the part is delivered. We stock a great number of parts for your convenience, such as clasp, earring backs and posts, chain tags, safety chains, batteries, etc. Most rings can be sized while you wait. Our jewelers can advise you of the time it should take, once he has seen the ring.
5. How long will it take to create a custom designed piece?
Generally, it takes six to eight weeks from CAD to completion. “CounterSketch® By Gemvision®” designed pieces are normally complete in one week after you finalize your design.
6. Do you send my jewelry out for repair?
No. We have three, full time jewelers, who are also skilled in the art of watch repair, and a professional pearl stringer on site. Some watch repairs may require a precision horologist that is not at our location. In those instances, we may require our private, local horologist to make the repairs in his lab. Those watches are conveyed by strict hand delivery protocol.
7. Do you appraise jewelry and watches?
8. Is my jewelry insured while it is in for repair?
Yes! While in our care, your jewelry is insured by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company via our company block policy.
9. Is my jewelry ready?
As soon as each order is ready, we will call you immediately.
10. Where are you located?
Our address is: 2037 Exeter Road, Suite 1, Germantown, TN - 38138. Our building is located on the Southwest Corner of the Farmington Blvd. and Exeter Rd. You may wish to refer to our Contact page. There you will find a map and a more detailed description of our location.